Content

10 marca 2015

# 20 Winterland

“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”  
~ Lewis CarrollAlice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass



Finally, I have decided I'm going to write my blog in English :) Hope you'll understand me and be tolerant to my mistakes :D 
I hasn't been here for a long time, that's because I had really busy time :/ I'll have a lot things to do in the nearest future too, but I would try to be here more often! :D 

I know winter is just going to the end and spring is coming, but I simply have to show you some of my fairy tales' photos which I took on January <3

These photos are from a wonderful place I found last summer :D It is absolutely amazing in every season! :3 

ENJOY!

* * *







































* * *


You can follow me by Instagram now :)

Instagram

About me

The 17 year-old Polish girl, who loves photography and animals.

Archiwum

Alicja Grochowska. Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.

Social

About me

Gallery

Translator for everyone who doesn't understand me :)